Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2008

I bought...


I am wildly determined to finally learn how to knit. I have ordered two skeins of Merino wool and will try to finish my project over the holidays. If only I could already knit sth. as beauiful as Eunny's mittens pictured above - I am making sth. much more simple though.

Ich will endlich stricken lernen! Habe schon mal zwei Knäuel Merinowolle bestellt und hoffe über die Feiertage mit meinem Projekt fertigzuwerden. Wenn ich nur schon so was Schönes wie die Fäustlinge von Eunny stricken könnte - ich mache natürlich etwas viel einfacheres.

2 Kommentare:

Bee Magic Chronicles for Kids hat gesagt…

These mittens are beautiful. Did she design the pattern herself or did she b?uy it

www.shopfair.org hat gesagt…

Dear Barbara,

she designed the pattern for the Anemoi mittens and you can buy it on her blog http://www.eunnyjang.com/knit/