Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2008

I got...

... a beautiful, super-soft, Merino wool, hand knit scarf for Christmas from my boyfriend's mother. Thank you M.! The scarf I started to crochet isn't done yet but as soon as it's ready I will post a picture of it. It's been a very nice year for me and I hope for you, too. All the best for 2009!

Zu Weihnachten habe ich einen wunderschönen, superweichen, handgestrickten Schal aus Merinowolle von der Mutter meines Freunds bekommen. Vielen Dank M.! Mein Häkelschal ist noch nicht fertig, aber wenn es so weit ist, werde ich ein Bild posten. 2008 war ein sehr gutes Jahr für mich und ich hoffe, für euch auch. Ich wünsche euch einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!

2 Kommentare:

Fruchtzwerg hat gesagt…

This is a beautiful scarf! Very nice present of your bf's mom.
Happy new year!

www.shopfair.org hat gesagt…

Dear Fruchtzwerg,

I'm glad that you like it. Happy new year!